Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nature & Wildlife: Sunset over Lake Warinanco

It was a a beautiful day today. Just enough cumulus clouds to make the sky interesting. Temperature was mild compared to the cold blast we been having the past couple of weeks.


I took two trips to different parks today. The first trip was to scout a location for a nude concept I have had for 9 months now. I'm just waiting for better weather to make it happen. The second trip was a stroll through my child hood park during sunset. It was indeed a lovely sunset.

The shot was one of over 100 pictures that I took during the golden hour. I try as much to stay away from HDR, but after long thought I realized that I can't capture the golden/blue sky and water using one shot in my digital camera.

Hope you enjoy my sunset as well.


Photo: © 2013, Carlos F. Meneses. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment